Kim Po Teahouse

If you know Han Pao Teahouse, you'll surely love Kim Po. Why? Because it's the former Han Pao. I don't know the real reason why it closed years ago but I'm very glad that Kim Po came in to my life. After we attend noon mass every Sunday, this is where we eat our lunch. Yes weekly, and I never get fed up. Well, sometimes if we want a different cuisine we go to other restaurants but at the same area.

Complementary soup that my cousin refers to as "sabaw na pampaligo"
Hakao (P85), my favorite dim sum ^_^
Sea king roll (P85) "Parents' dim sum":P
Taopey roll (P85), my 2012 favorite dim sum
Chicken feet (P70) 
I find this picture funny. The chicken foot's middle finger is...haha! Nvm. (Sorry) 
No matter how many times I tried, di ko talaga bet to ever since. It's too bony! :P
Daddy's never ending Spareribs rice (P115) 
This was my favorite until I met their Taosi Fish Fillet
Taosi Fish Fillet (P120) No words can explain how much I loveetttt.  Nomnom!
My happy cousins with their happy tummies!

No need to show you a picture of my drink, as usual, I just ordered an iced tea. Kinda lacks flavor pa nga sometimes eh. haha! Kim Po teahouse offers Chinese cuisine. It is located at Banawe area so the competition between restaurants is intense. I guess that's one of the reasons why it is affordable. Their service is not consistent, sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's not. Their interior is simple but clean. What I like about them is that their employees are always wearing their smiles. Especially kuya guard who always greets us. It makes me feel that they are very happy to see us again. That's one of the things that makes a customer keep coming back. Keep smiling KimPo staff! :D

Kimpo Tea House

706 Banawe St., Brgy. Sienna
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 516-6499
Mon-Sun: 7:00 am - 9:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

>