Steak House

Steak house won Excellence in Tourism Awards for being the Best Restaurant in the Kingdom. They just updated their Menu for their 20 year anniversary, offering more varieties of steaks and grills.  The first time I've been to steak house I didn't like it as much as I did last time. Maybe I wasn't that much of a foodie back then. Expect the place to be crowded especially at night. It is recommended for you to make a reservation to avoid waiting, like we did. We arrived at Steak House by 9pm, so we expected that only few people were dining because it's already late for dinner. But no, all the tables were full and there were like three or four families still on the waiting list. 


Complementary bread
Complementary beef stew soup
My brother ordered for a Chicken Teriyaki with rice and coleslaw. (SR79/Php893)
My mom's Rib-eye Steak served with rice and vegetables (SR99/Php1,120). I tasted this, it was a bit dry, maybe because she told the waiter to make it well done. Maybe if it was medium done it would be more juicy.
My dad's Tenderloin Steak with mashed potato and vegetables (SR99/Php1,120)
And mine is special...
(Waiter volunteered to cut my steak into pieces, I might get paso kasi hihi)
Black Rock New York Strip served with mashed potato and vegetables (SR110/Php1,245)
I get to cook my steak on that sizzling black rock :>
Bottomless home-made iced tea. Super love the concept of the drinking jar :)
My family and I enjoying our late dinner.

There's a playground in the house where kids can go while you enjoy your food. Most of the waiters were Filipino, so is their manager. I understood that night why they won the best restaurant. Their service is simply the best! They serve their customers with all of their hearts. lol. They're fast, they chat to their customers, they smile, the manager always checked on us, and you could see that the waiters were cooperating and helping each other very well. The food is great. I really enjoyed my steak that I cooked on the black rock. 

You'll never see a person leaving Steak House without a smile☺We'll surely come back again. Keep it up SH! ✔✔✔

Steak House
Prince Faisal Bin Fahad
Al KhobarSaudi Arabia

Tel. Num.: 03/8938885

No comments:

Post a Comment

>