Fushi Restaurant


Did you know that this Japanese Restaurant is owned by a Saudi Arabian company? Cool huh. The taste of Arabic food is so different from Japanese cuisine. That’s why I was a bit shocked. Moving on, enough of the “About Us”. Let’s focus on the…FOOD!

This first two photos were grabbed from their Facebook.

Fushi Restaurant branch at Corniche Road.
You guys, I don’t even know why I don’t have my own photo of this. Look! 
The moment I saw them, I just wanted to stuff them all in my mouth.
 I’m kidding, that’s gross! haha!

Crazy California Maki. You won’t regret ordering this.
Chicken teriyaki (39SR as I can remember). Super yummy and satisfying!

Sizzling Seafood Plate served with garlic rice

Beef Teppanyaki

Complementary Chocolate Bar by Chocoline.

Red iced tea. As you’ve noticed, whenever we eat out, I always order for an iced tea, 
that’s because I don’t drink soda and I’m proud of that! yay!
You can never go wrong with anything on their Menu. Every time my friends and I eat at Fushi, it only costs more or less 70SR each. That’s pretty fair for a good food and nice place, plus the waiter was helpful when we were ordering. He even offered us to sit in the private area so we could be more comfortable on making our noise. Too bad I don’t have pictures of the interior to show. I’ll try my best next time. Food here is excellent! Fushi is one of my favorite restaurants. You should try it if you haven’t yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>