Mister Kabab


So my "ex boyfriend" and I have been seeing each other AGAIN. Yes, after four months. A lot of things have changed and I know deep inside our hearts, we missed each other. We decided to have dinner on the last day of my internship. We've been longing to try the Mediterranean cuisine by Mister Kabab so here we are. 

Above is their simple menu with three main categories (Beef, Chicken and Lamb). Their waitress was kind enough to help us decide on what to order.


The quality of the photos are not really good since I just used my ipad mini. The yellow lighting created warm atmosphere. Overall, the Mediterranean themed restaurant is pretty nice, spacious and has a romantic feel.


The white one's the yogurt shake which is sour just like laban (Arabian Milk) The red one's the watermelon shake which is really gooood! Totally recommend you try it!

I had the Lamb Biryani (Php195) which is one of their best sellers. 
The lamb chops were tender but I find the sauce overflowing as you can see. It made it hard for me to manage my plate. For spicy-eater like me, I find the spiciness average. I actually liked it!

Beef Chelo Kabab (Php145) Also one of their best sellers. The kababs were tender as well served with roasted tomato, plain rice and butter on the side. 

Mister Kabab offers legit Mediterranean cuisine at an affordable price. No wonder the restaurant expanded their branches in just few years. People come back for their tasty food served in generous amount. Will surely come back to try other food on their menu! :)

Currently, Mister Kabab has four branches.
  1. West Avenue
  2. UP Ayala Technohub
  3. BlueWave Macapagal
  4. Pearl Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment

>