Olio Italian Restaurant

I’ve been to this Restaurant three times based on my facebook map. The first time was my friend’s birthday and the second one was Christmas Day. I can’t remember the third visit. haha! These photos were taken on my friend’s birthday. I forgot to take pictures of the food when we dined it last Christmas. Maybe I was so hungry and excited to eat so I forgot. haha!

Their menu is so nice. The texture feels like a real wood.
Authentic Italian Pizza. Thin and Tasty!
Paella!
I don’t know the name of this pasta but I sure know it’s delicious. 
The sauce tastes like..it has tomato, I don’t know. I just love it :)
 The pasta’s shape is square with fillings on it. What do you call that? 

The second time my family and I visited Olio, which was last Christmas, we ordered two Fettuccine Carbonara. I expected it to be sort of creamy and tasty since we’re eating at an Italian Restaurant. Darn! I had a wrong expectation. The pasta was tasteless. It’s like mixed to a sauce flavored water. Say whut? Anyway, what I did is, I put a lot of parmesan cheese into it just to add a bit of taste. Bad experience. Do not order that ever.

Pin’s tiramisu cake which she shared with us. How sweet :)
I hope Pin enjoyed her day because we did :)

Olio Italian Restaurant
Mall of Dhahran
Mon:20:00 - 22:00
Tue:13:00 - 22:00
Wed - Thu:11:00 - 02:00
Fri:13:00 - 23:00
Sat:10:00 - 11:00, 15:00 - 00:00
Sun:18:00 - 22:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

>