Johnny Rockets

Three of my closest friends, Jam, Jes & Fat celebrated their 17th birthdays at Johnny Rockets. My first visit to this burger house was when I was still studying in Saudi Arabia. My friends and I enjoyed our huge burgers and the service of the funny waiter at the Rashid Mall branch. Now, let's see if the service in Johnny Rockets Philippines is as good as the service abroad.


Balloons and heart papers were displayed when we arrived. Maybe because it's the month of hearts!

Crews singing and dancing a birthday song for the celebrants. They did very well! It was entertaining to watch. None of them showed shyness. They were all "bigay na bigay". Bravo!

Vintage Game Machine which the boys enjoyed playing :)

Some of my friends and I shared this plate of mac & cheese (Php205). Very cheesy but not nakakaumay. 

Bacon Cheddar Single served with fries (Php395). Most of my friends ordered this because it's one of their best sellers. The burger  consists of their very own burger patty, thick bacon, cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, ripe tomato, onion slice & special sauce. I took a bite of my friend's burger it was worth the money!

And ofcourse, my very own Philly Cheese Steak (Php395) one of the Premium Favorites. Not actually my very own because I shared it with my boyfriend. hihi! My burger consists of thinly sliced steak, grilled to perfection and topped with grilled onions and choice of cheese. Served on an authentic hoagie roll.


I'm happy to know that Johnny Rockets' very good service is consistent regardless the branch you're dining in. We'll surely come back for their satisfying burgers. P.S. Not all dark photos are ugly. I'm so glad that my barkada get to tag a long after a long time. Again, Happy 17th Birthday to the three pretty ladies! :*


G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E Rodriguez Jr AveBagumbayan, Quezon City(02) 470-2117

No comments:

Post a Comment

>