Serenitea

I can still remember the first time I’ve been to Serenitea. I was impressed with its interior design. The colors used were different shades of green. The place was so relaxing with it’s nature-y design.

This is their menu placed above the cashier, they offer different kinds of drink and snacks.
Their top 10 list of Milktea
The back of these single couches were very low, it seems like you’re going to fall when you lay your back. However, the other two couches placed at the end of the room were so soft and comfy to sit at. I wasn’t able to take a picture of them because there were people sitting. They might find it rude. If you know what I mean ;)
Different cute covers
These were the first four flavors I’ve tasted (L-R: Nutty Choco, Wintermelon, Taro Lover, Choco Malty)

For chocolate lovers, you will surely love their different chocolate flavors. For me, I super like the Taro Lover’s flavor plus its color! I’m sure there are a lot of milktea addicts out there. If you haven’t tried Serenitea yet, you’re missing one of the most yummy milkteas in the country!

Serenitea, Banawe
74B N Roxas St cor Banawe St., 
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines 
Contact Num.: (02) 238-2545
(They only deliver at Banawe Area)
Su: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

>