Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

The intense game between the growling tigers and blue eagles,which was held at the MOA arena last night, made us very hungry! So right after the game, we went straight ahead to the main mall. We dropped by Forever 21 first because I left the shoes that I was going to buy at the fitting room, luckily it was still there, waiting for me. haha! We already planned to have dinner at Sizzlin' Pepper Steak the night before. Even though I've eaten here many times already, it never fails to satisfy my cravings. I  can't wait for Bryan to try it. This is going to be a new sizzling experience for him!


Sizzlin' Pepper Steak is inspired by restaurants in Japan. It offers delicious and affordable steaks which made Filipino diners love them. It also brings a new dining experience to everyone who haven't tried to sizzle their own food!

Their Best-selling Beef Pepper Rice. Thinly sliced beef sukiyaki marinated in their special sauce. Served sizzling hot with their own pepper rice.

 I failed to take a nice photo if it, sizzling food, as you know is the hardest subject when it comes to photography. Also, Bryan needed to flip the beef right away so it won't be overcooked.

Oyako Pepper Rice. A Japanese-inspired dish of cubed chicken stewed in a special sauce and served with scrambled egg and pepper rice.

I so love love my order! I loved the mixture of the scrambled egg and their tasty chicken cubes. It's true that they serve it sizzling hot! 15 minutes after my order arrived I still had to blow every tablespoon so my tongue won't get burned. haha! I'm glad that Bry loved his best selling pepper rice!




Sizzling Pepper Steak are available in almost all big malls in the country.
Check their website to view the store locator Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

No comments:

Post a Comment

>