Country Greatest Cookies

After my friends and I had dinner at Fuddruckers last Tuesday, we were thinking of what could be a nice dessert. My boyfriend who's also a foodie but won't admit it to himself, suggested this absolutely yummy cookie which I think deserves its brand name "Country Greatest Cookies".

It's just a stall located at the ground floor of Rashid Mall.

Different kinds of cookies which I'm excited to try when I come back.

More cookies.


Original flavored cookies with m&m's chocolate.

Boyfie bought me the chocolate cookie which was a sweet treat. I also took a bite off my friend's original flavored cookie, the taste was mild and you wouldn't easily get fed up eating it. Generally, both flavors were delicious. It costs 5SR per cookie. It's a nice dessert after a scrumptious meal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

>