Sizzler House

Two days left and I'll be going back to the Philippines. My parents are getting the most of the time left with me. Aww. Tonight my mom didn't cook for us to have dinner outside. That's her strategy! haha! My dad wants something light while my mom wants something with rice, and I, I want anything! Just don't offer me pasta because I've been eating pasta cooked by my mom for three straight days. We were   choosing between Bamboo Kitchen and Sizzler House that are abreast. We went for Sizzler House since Bamboo Kitchen offers Asian cuisine which is kind of common for us because we're Asians. hehe! Also because we haven't tried it yet and I've heard nice comments about them from my friends.


The nearest gate to Sizzler House is 10 or 11. This is how the restaurant looks like.

The theme of the interior seems like an interior of a house in the country side. Almost everything is made or consists of wooden material, except for the flooring. It made us feel at home!

They kept the wall design simple with nice photo frames.

Condiments which we didn't use because our dishes were perfectly prepared.

We didn't order an appetizer this time because whenever we do, it makes us hard to finish our main entree. The Filipino waiter was very kind and gave us free basket of fries with a sauce that's only available in Sizzler House. The fries were crispy and the dip tasted like thousand island dressing.

Louisiana Grill Combo (SR62) made of four grilled chicken fillets, four beef fillets, rice pilaf, and vegetables. You can choose your side dish such as mashed potato, fries, etc. All of us settled for rice. The chicken and beef were both medium done. Not soft and not dry. Juicy and tasty at the same time! ;) My mom didn't get to finish all the meats. A hungry man can surely finish this dish.

Cajun Chicken Fillet with rice and veggies. (SR55) I'm not sure about the price. If you have observed, Sizzler House is very generous on their serving. Two chicken fillets at one price? You'll hardly find this in the Philippines. 

My Grilled Fish Fillet served with veggies and rice (SR48). Every dish comes with a special sauce made exclusively by Sizzler House. My fish was delicious but most of the part was fat. The sauce is sweet with a touch of sourness. It compliments the grilled fish.

Lemon iced tea.

Hey! guess what? we got a free small pitcher of iced tea! We love our kababayans! All of them, including the non Filipino crews are very attentive, very friendly, has a nice sense of humor, always smiling, very well trained and well chosen. Sizzler House is a perfect example of a restaurant with excellent service. I was surprised to find out that they are not an International restaurant. They have branches only here in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh,Jubail & Dhahran). 

And because we left my brother at home (he was deeply asleep), we didn't forget to bring him home a dish from Sizzler's House. Sweet and Sour Hamour with lotsa rice! (SR52). He said "sarap!" ("sarap" means yummy) right on his first taste. 

With my mom and dad. The waiter was very kind to volunteer to take a picture of us :)

Sizzler House also offers catering and events arrangement. They're my favorite restaurant from now on. I'll surely come back on my next vacation here in the Kingdom. Do visit them when you drop by Mall of Dhahran to experience their top-rated service and food.



Website: Sizzler House
Location: Mall of Dhahran

No comments:

Post a Comment

>