The Old Spaghetti House

Who haven't tried the best pasta house in town? Not me! After having my passport renewed at DFA-SM Manila, my boyfriend and I decided to have dinner at TOSH. 


We were completely struck by the kind interior design which you can't always find in restaurants here in the Philippines.

Almost similar interior with Applebee's!


TOSH just upgraded their menu, adding Premium Selections by Chef Dino Ferrari. 

Time to view their menu! 

I ordered the Tuna Carbonara Fettuccine with breadstick (Php170) It comes with just the right amount of sauce. The sauce was flavorful because of the tuna extract mixed with the pasta. Totally love this! I didn't have to use the parmesan cheese that the waiter put on our table. 

My boyfriend settled for the Pan Grilled Chicken with Java rice (Php148) The Chicken Fillet with its sauce was heavenly! Although the Java rice was like it was not newly cooked. He ended up ordering another cup of rice, this time the plain one.

Our single serve iced tea (Php45) I warn you, this is the kind of iced tea that won't stop you from sipping!


              Our dining experience was excellent. The waiter was attentive to our needs although it felt quite awkward when he was staring at us while we were eating. The food is excellent for its value. The serving size of the pasta is enough to fill my tummy. My boyfriend wasn't satisfied with his one cup of rice. What can I say? Guys eat like monsters! Although his pan grilled chicken was superb! No regrets on this experience. Totally coming back for more!

Can I just share with you this super kaduper cute center piece of Santa with his gifts at SM Manila. I couldn't help but take a picture of it even though it was kind of embarrassing. hihi :)



The Old Spaghetti House has more than 20 branches here in the Philippines.
Click here to view them. They have party packages for kids and adults and the deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>