Red Buffalo Wings & Pizza | Greenhills Town Center

After shopping at Greenhills, my friends and I were craving for some wings. Our first choice was Sunrise Buckets but when we arrived, the place seemed closed. It was dark and there were no customers so we decided to proceed with our next choice, Red Buffalo! I'm so happy to be brought here.

Oh! yah, sorry for the grainy photos. Used my ipad mini, that's why. Anyhow, here's my short review.




They offer drinks you won't usually find in a wings and pizza place :)




I loved these New York wall arts!

After 15 minutes! Finally, our wing came in. We had an order of Parmesan Garlic Wings (Php165) and Honey Honey Bourbon (Php165). I loved the Honey Bourbon more the Garlic Parmesan although both were very good. I just like my wing a bit sweet :)



Chicken Alfredo (Php195) - Very creamy! You won't expect the generous serving given the price. 

Red Buffalo's Special Pizza (Php395) - One word. AWESOME.

We were three dining and these are all our orders. Just enough for the three of us and guess what? We only paid Php300 each. What a steal! Food's awesome! Price is affordable! Place is clean and kind of retro, what else is missing? You! You should visit if you haven't done yet. We'll totally come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>