Slice at Bonifacio High Street Central


After having lunch at Prost Braumeister at the Fort Strip, we transferred to BHS Central to have some dessert at Slice. I've read a lot of nice reviews and blog posts about Slice. I also know that it's owned by Senator Pia Cayetano because of the blog post by Our Awesome Planet

The interior is contemporary. We had a table at the corner with two big lounging chairs. The green walls had some quotes. Most of the food choices in their menu are healthy. They serve different kinds of fish burgers and fish pastas. Senator Pia Cayetano must be living a very healthy lifestyle but won't give up the sweet treats. Who would? We tried three of their cupcakes and all are amazing. Not too sweet and they melt in your mouth. I soooo loved the choco yema and cappuccino cupcake. The red velvet was good too but my taste buds didn't find it the best.

As I looked around, I saw tall delicious looking shakes of the customers. It made me hungry even though we just had lunch! We will surely be back to try Slice's other specialties.










Choco Yema (Php70)

Cappuccino (Php80)

Red Velvet (Php80)




Slice's Menu. Click to enlarge image.


                      

                      

G/F Bonifacio High Street Central, West Superblock, 7th Ave cor 29th St
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig(02) 553-7783

No comments:

Post a Comment

>