Food and Drinks

Where to eat in Philippines?


Here is a list of restaurants and bakeries I have visited around the Philippines, arranged alphabetically for easier navigation. Enjoy!





Where to eat in Saudi Arabia?
















Some of you might be wondering why I have reviews of restaurants from Saudia Arabia. Well, that's because I grew up there and even though I'm taking up my college degree in the Philippines, I still visit Saudi Arabia whenever there's a long break (such as sembreak, winterbreak, summerbreak, etc.) to check the latest food finds. Nahhh, just kidding! The main reason why I travel back and forth K.S.A. is for me to be with my family. Trying out new restaurants is just the bonus part! Nevertheless, here is the list of restaurants and bakeries I've tried around the Kingdom arranged alphabetically for easier navigation. Enjoy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>